Alcohol & Drug Abuse
Our mission is to serve the citizens of Williamsburg County and the surrounding areas with high-quality services to enhance and support a more productive and healthy lifestyle through effective prevention, early intervention, and efficient treatment in the areas of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
- Addictions are a preventable and treatable disease.
- The citizen-client is always the priority.
- The agency will:
- Provide local leadership and assistance on substance use and addiction issues.
- Work collaboratively with Williamsburg County Council, South Carolina Department of Alcohol and other drug abuse services, and other partners.
- Ensure the citizens of Williamsburg County a system of accountability.
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities Accreditation
Williamsburg County Department on Alcohol and Drug Abuse was awarded its fifth three-year Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation.