The Business Hub was created as an opportunity to network with partners and provide technical support and business workshops for small businesses and entrepreneurs. The Business Hub offers assistance with business plans, two computer work stations and printers, along with the use of a smartboard for webinars and sessions with business consultants.
The consultants work with small businesses and entrepreneurs by providing various resources, such as assistance with business plans, financial statements, and business projections. Consultants are available in the Business Hub once a month and via email.
- Blake Burgess, Senior Corp of Retired Executives (SCORE) Consultant
- Eddie Watson, Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Consultant
Classes Held Previously
- “Are You Ready to Start A Business”
- “Business Development”
- “Ensuring Financial Success”
- “Financial Literacy
- “Social Media Marketing”
Additional Services Offered
- Conference room table to host meetings and training sessions.
- Notary services are available by request and/or scheduled appointments.
Williamsburg County is a HUBZone. Find out what assistance is available for your small business by visiting the U.S. Small Business Administration website.