- Departments R - Z
- Tax Payment
You may mail payments to us or visit our office to pay on site. For the convenience of our taxpayers, taxes can be paid with credit or debit cards. A minimum convenience fee will be charged by the card processing company.
Methods of payments on site include:
- Money order
- Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards
- If delinquent taxes are owed, current bills cannot be accepted online or by phone.
- Paid Receipts for online and phone payments will be available after 48 hours from date of payment.
- Out-of-country payments are not accepted online or by phone.
Convenience fees will apply when paying online or by phone, varying by the type of electronic payment desired:
- Credit Cards: a 2.35% convenience fee will be charged for the use of credit cards by the payment processor (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are the only credit cards accepted)
- Debit Cards: (Visa/MasterCard debit cards only accepted) a flat convenience fee of $3.95 will be charged for the use of debit cards.
- Electronic Checks: a flat convenience fee of $1.50 will be charged for the use of an electronic check (e-check)
Williamsburg County does not receive any portion of these convenience fees.
Payments via phone can be made with:
- Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards:
Online payments are accepted with the following credit card types:
- American Express
Online Tax Payment Center
If you agree to accept the convenience fees and you wish to proceed with online payment, visit our secure third-party payment provider Online Tax Payment Center website.