Sulondia R. Hammond

County Council
Title: Councilwoman District 5
Phone: 843-355-9321, ext. 5401



P.O. Box 165
Kingstree SC  29556

Grants and Business Loans 

Below is a comprised listing of websites which offer grants and loans. While we will make every attempt to keep
 this website updated, we ask that you perform due diligence to verify deadlines and qualification requirements. 

1. SBA Disaster Loans/Grants:


2. SBA Grants:

3. Facebook Grants:


4. Red Book Bag:


5. AEO Network and Grants:


6. Williamsburg Business Economic Development:


7. USA Grants: 


8. Nonprofits:  

10. South Carolina - Subscribe to this facebook page:


11. Alice Business Grants:


12. BGE Energizing Grant:



Use Google as a tool to research grants and business loans.

Please be Informed.

  • Who's my Councilperson and what district do I live in? 

To find out who your councilperson is, you must first know what district you reside in.

Please to CLICK HERE find your street to determine your district. (Look in the highlighted portions on the map)

Once you know your district, please CLICK HERE to see your councilperson.

  • Who handles my roads?

If your road is a state road, please contact DOT at (843) 354-7491 or submit an online request at - please CLICK HERE to see if your road is a state road. 

County roads are maintained by the Public Works Division in the county. The county cannot and does not repair state roads. To request repair on a county road, please call 843-355-8900.

  • State Park coming to Williamsburg County:

A state park is coming to the county. This is NOT funded by county dollars. Please submit your ideas of what you'd like to see at the new park. CLICK HERE to submit ideas.

  • Connect with other municipalities and organizations:

Town of Kingstree

Town of Hemingway

Town of Lane

Town of Stuckey

Town of Greeleyville

Williamsburg County Government 

Williamsburg County Economic Development Board


Return to Staff Directory