You must submit the following to the Assessor’s Office in the Public Service Administration Building (Office 120), located at 201 W Main Street in Kingstree:
- Title or Contract of Sale
- Paid water and sewer receipts and/or septic tank permit from the Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC)
- Valid E-911 address
- Moving within the county: paid receipt from County Treasurer for all taxes due to date.
- If moving out of the county: paid receipt from County Treasurer for advance taxes.
Decals & Fees
All mobile home owners must register and obtain a decal costing $5 from the Tax Assessor’s Office. Any change in ownership requires a new decal. Mobile Home owners retiring title are not exempt from decal requirement.
Fees for Mobile Home permits are $50, plus a $100 inspection fee paid to Code Enforcement office.
Town of Kingstree
For mobile homes within the City Limits of Kingstree, please see Town of Kingstree for more information.
Note: Mobile Home Requirements
- All mobile homes dated after June 1994 must be wind zone II or better.
- All used mobile homes coming into Williamsburg County must have a moving permit from the county where previously located.
- All mobile homes entering the county must be 1976 or newer.