Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for the 4% legal residence special assessment or the agricultural use assessment?
2. If my primary residential property contains rental or business structures, can I receive the 4% legal residence special assessment?
3. How do I appeal the Assessor’s appraisal of my property?
4. How do I obtain a mobile home moving permit?
5. How do I obtain a Building Permit (Residential or Commercial project) application and how much does it cost?
6. Where do I find information on requirements when subdividing property?
7. How do I record a plat?
8. How do I obtain exemption for churches or other non-profit properties?